Saturday, October 27, 2007
Baby
Rebecca (my twin) finally had her new baby girl yesterday! I can't even imagine going over 5 days but she made it. They named her Taylor Rebecca Gealta. Now she is tied with me with 4 kids each. I think that it will be that way for a while. I have no desire at the moment to have another baby. Cameron is ready but I am definetly not. I want to give all of my kids the same love and attention and I feel like if I had any more right now someone would get neglected. I really want to help out regularly at school but this year it doesn't seem possible. I don't have anyone I'd feel comfortable asking to watch Mia on a weekly basis and I can't take her with me. I've managed to help 2x at Chelsea school on special occasions and I took the little girls to the Farmers Market to meet Morgan's class there. But I'd like to do more and I can't yet. I think for now 4 kids is working. But if I have another one right now I'd never be able to be a room Mom. I want to be involved in my kids life more than I am at school. Well, we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment