Saturday, November 3, 2007
New Header
Well, I changed my title for the website. I thought "Calaway family life" was totally dull. I don't know if this title is right either but I figure I can change it according to how I'm feeling at the moment. So at the moment I'm looking around my office/craft room/ kids art/homework area and seeing a huge mess and lots of unfinished projects. I'm trying to do it all but am falling short. I'm not sure my kids feel that way. I think they are all healthy, hapy children but I know there is always more I could/should do. Mia is still sick and life is at a stand still. My desk and the kids are piled with papers, some that should be scrapbooked or saved, many that are in need of filing or bill paying. Yuck. But this week I have tried to just sit with my kids and do what they want. Although occasionally they've had to pull me away from this computer. What was life without the internet? I know I first used it in college. Where is this post going? Got to get back to life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, I need a better title for my blog too. I just haven't come up with it yet. I think I'm the queen of unfinished projects and stuff laying around. But you are good to sit down with the kids and do whatever they want. I don't have the patience for that a lot of times.
I did say I'm "wanna be" which to me means I'm trying but don't always do it, finish it, patient enough, etc. I can't do it all.
I have never been accused of being a "wanna be" super mom. JJ
Post a Comment