Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bath & Body Works - Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology: Acnescription Collection: Anti-Acne Starter Kit

Bath & Body Works - Patricia Wexler M.D. Dermatology: Acnescription Collection: Anti-Acne Starter Kit

So if you haven't noticed I have always had acne, breakouts, too many zits for a 30+ old woman. I am not cured or anything but for the past 2 weeks I've been using this stuff I got at Bath & Body works and I love it!!! My face has less zits, it's smoother and softer and it appears that my pores are smaller (less blackheads). So I thought I'd pass this along if any of you have my same delimma. I tried the Acne Free from Costco that is supposed to be like Proactive and it dried out my skin too much. I have yet to have dry patches with this stuff. I just went to the mall and purchased the whole set (I bought the starter kit first) and it's a bit spendy but cheaper than if I had gone to the dermotologist and got stuff from them. Hopefully it continues to work but I've only had positive results so far. Do any of you have a favorite acne regiman?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have no acne regimen and my acen is out of control right now. Maybe I'll have to go invest in this stuff.