Tuesday, March 4, 2008
House Plans
So we are finally doing it. Not that it is started yet so it still could change. But we had our house plans drawn up and now that is all I can think about. I'm sure my friends are sick of hearing my one tract mind. I'm spending every free minute (and ones that shouldn't be free) on the internet (really my favorite - no pressure - place to shop) finding what I want for our house. Saving favorite pictures and ideas into a file. I got a bid on the framing. Since we are planning on being the contractor (to save us lots) I've got more to do than I even want to imagine. So if you think I'm being unsocial or something it is only because I'm working on these plans and trying to get our home now ready to sell. We plan to put it on the market this month and who knows exactly where will end up if it sells asap. So now everyone is in the know with what I'm up to at the moment. Now I've got to get back to picking out my doors and windows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment