
Here is my future kitchen and great room. Who knows when it will actually become reality but I am hoping that it will be by Christmas time. The pantry that you can only see the beginning of is about the size of my girls room right now! So it will be so nice for stocking up on food. We are being the owner/builder so we have lots of work to do. I have a bid for framing and have the plans out to bid for lumber and trusses. Cameron is working on getting the road approved to get to the house. We're moving to Othello to be on the farm again. Any suggestions? I am actually meeting with the architect tomorrow night to make some minor changes and have the final sets of plans printed so I can get more bids for the other major stuff.
4 comments:
Your house is going to be fabulous...one day. I'll try to control my jealousy...by visiting a lot and enjoying your beautiful home. Hope it works out sooner than later!
Hey Megan, I love your plans (I love house plans). Being the owner/builder for your own house is very fun...will you move to the property while you are building?Haley P.S. We are moving to New Jersey (Wayne,NJ which is only 20 minutes away from NYC...I am nervous and excited)
One suggestion-well not really. Get the light fixtures you want from the start. Yay! I am so happy for you--it will be amazing.
I want to see the pool plans! :) Make a big rock waterfall and a wave pool. Where are your Easter pics?
Post a Comment