Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Cruise


Here was our welcome display when we got up to the "Windjammer Cafe" on our first day. We had to wait a while to find someone in my family so of course we ate!

Cameron, Val and Jane waiting.


Aerial view of our ship that I took on day 3.

3 comments:

Deborama said...

so fun boat! I wanna go, I love the pic of the background in the bald eagle picture. PRETTY

Bybee Family said...

Cameron looks like he needs to use the bathroom on that picture with his parents.

We need to plan one of these trips for the six of us to go on, you guys, Harkers and us. It would be a blast.

calawayfamily said...

hey how was your guys trip I heard i was good looks like you had a blast maybe sometime you can come to our blog!