
For those of you who don't know - We're hay farmers! Here is a line up of some of our equipment ready to bale this field of Alfalfa hay in Othello. Cameron would probably be annoyed that I took this picture to post on my blog because he doesn't like to show off. But I think they (C&K Farms) have a pretty nice line up of equipment and tractors.

This is where Collin spent lots of his time this summer (remember he is only 10 years old)!! He loves to drive tractors and he spent numerous hours on this rake tractor over the past 3 months.

This is my nephew, Jason, who came up from SLC, Utah to learn firsthand what life working on a hay farm was like. In the 2 weeks he was with us he also raked hay and spent more time on this than he probably cared for! He did a good job but Collin was glad that he left since he took away his position sometimes.

This is the hot, studly hay farmer, Cameron, that I am so lucky to be married to!! Again he didn't know I took this picture. He works hard for our family and on his farm. This was him in a hay field on Radar Hill.
When your Dad is a farmer you end up with all kinds of fun toys to ride on! Mia got to ride in this big loader with Cameron while he was putting more gravel down on our driveway.
2 comments:
hey that looks familiar haha well you do an awesome ob at blogging Megan hopefully I can be as goos as you someday!!!! -derek
I can't believe Collin is so big (and yet so young and driving tractors!). How fun.
Post a Comment