Amazingly, Chelsea has hardly had any issues because of the accident. Her back did not get worse like I thought. You can hardly tell there was tire tracks across her back less than a week later! Her head is still sensitive when I brush it and ponytails and up dos are out for a while. It pretty much has to be down with a little piece pulled back so that you can't see that balled spot. Her knees are healing along with the spot on her jawline. I'm sure most people would never guess what really happened to her! She has no plans to ride on a motorized vehicle with anyone at the moment. I'm so thankful she is still the beautiful angel we've always loved.
4 comments:
So glad she is doing better. UGH! I have been thinking about it all weekend. We send our love and prayers that she continues to heal well. We are also thinking of you too! Being a mom is full of concern and worry almost every minute of the day. I know it is part of the job - but just wanting to let you know we are praying for you also! Love ya!
Happy to hear she's healing up OK and that the scars aren't too bad. Miss you guys!
I am so glad she is better! i felt horrible for her.
I'm glad nothing came of it! How scary!!!
Post a Comment