The day before Halloween I tried to get Mia to take a nap. She said she wasn't tired. Probably less than 20 minutes later this is where I found her! Looks like she was tired to me.

This is before the school Halloween carnival the night before. Morgan is a Halloween fairy and Chelsea and Mia are masquerade cats? They loved them and I loved them because they were store bought from Childrens Place at a reasonable price. Collin resurrected his tractor costume again this year! Made it easy for me. It has a fan in it that blows it up and he made sure that worked and the lights before hand. When he got to the primary carnival it broke but he took it apart and had it up and running again.

3 comments:
Great costumes!! I can't believe he fixed his tractor costume. That's cool.
I love the tractor costume. I don't remember seeing it before. I loved the Halloween parade at Henderson (sorry, that was before your time). Caleb's school has a parade. Have to say it was somewhat boring for the parents but I know the kids loved it.
BTW-have I told you that a girl in my ward teaches at The Country School?
Collin is amazing...I can't believe he fixed his own costume!
Post a Comment