Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas

Mia doesn't want to see what Santa brought her yet!


Collin woke us up at the appointed time (7:30 am) on Christmas morning. After delaying him for a few minutes we woke up the girls (Mia was not ready to get up yet). We had another fantastic Christmas. Santa spoiled all of us as usual and we had a great day playing with all our toys. We even managed to get the kids to eat breakfast (homemade cinnamon rolls) before opening the family gifts. Cameron and I both had a good nap (I napped through my in laws visiting). We had to get ready for Utah so we just stayed at home and started those preperations that night. I love seeing my kids faces light up when they see the presents Christmas morning. It's the best part I think.


Waiting to run down the hallway to check out what Santa brought us!

Morgan and Chelsea loved the American Girls that they got!

What a nice shirt! Don't you love the Santa hat he is sporting?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love the Santa hat. Who's idea was that? Apparently Mia isn't a morning person. I'd agree that one of my favorite things about Christmas is seeing the joy on the faces of my boys and how totally magical it all is to them.