Friday, January 16, 2009
Our Anniversary
On our real 12th anniversary, December 20th - Cameron and I got to go to our nephew Dallin's wedding to Ashley Henry at the Columbia River temple. I thought it was a great way to celebrate although they apologized for having us spend our anniversary at it. It was a freezing cold day (just like our wedding day but we married in the SLC temple). We went to PF Changs for lunch afterwards with some of Cameron's brothers/spouses/his parents and the Harkers. Afterwards we took our kids, along with the Harkers, to see the movie Despereaux before the reception. We tried to dance one number but Mia cut in because I am her mommy and she was obviously very tired. Here is a picture of the happy couple I stole of facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Totally missed this one! Happy anniversary! Miss ya!
Post a Comment