

Cameron had a few more pictures of Collin running equipment. We had only 3 hours of school on Wednesday and Thursday last week so Cameron and Collin decided his time would be better spent planting wheat. They were also removing a road this month from a field in Othello so that they could put a pivot on it. Collin ran the bulldozer for a while.
4 comments:
I can't believe he can run all those machines all by himself and do actually helpful work. I am really impressed.
my boys are so jealous! and yes, you must come down this summer and we will hike. dont know if cameran will let collin come though:)
haha yea I cant wait till i go down to pasco if my dad lets me but we'll see
He looks so cute in those huge tractors! Does it make you nervous?
Post a Comment