Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Great to be 8!

I was very impressed last night when I took Morgan to the "It's great to be 8" meeting to prepare us for her upcoming baptism. The primary presidency did an excellent job putting this together and sent Morgan home with some fun things to get her excited too! Not that she wasn't already. In case you can't see in the pictures she received: a white towel with CTR and her name embroidered on it, a huge candy message, a CTR ring, a temple necklace (the boys got a tie tack), baptism pencil, bookmark, gospel standards poster, small pictures plus a fun activity booklet. So if anyone who helped put this together reads this: Thank You for making Morgan's baptism day extra special already. Now I just have to find the perfect dress. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

My mom made each of us girls our own baptismal dresses. Abby was able to wear it when she was baptized and Brin will wear it when the time comes. It is wonderful to share that with them.

Rebecca said...

That is so nice! I especially like to towel. By the way, Sydney says she loves Morgan's dress in the picture. She says she wants one. Well, I'm sure she can...she'll just have to wait a few more years for you to pass it down. :)