Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kindergarten Program

Chelsea's school put on program showcasing some of the songs that the kindergartners have been learning this year. It was called "Gettin' down with Mama Goose" and they had costumes and sang 10 jazzed up versions of some classic nursery rhymes. It was very cute but VERY crowded. I'm sure they gym far exceeded the capacity of people who were supposed to be in there. I am very thankful that the Zirker's were kind enough to share some of seats with us so that we didn't have to stand and the back or sides like many people did. The lightening in this place and all my pictures turned out horribly. But here are some of the best that show Chelsea and her friends in action!

Chelsea, Katie and Luke




5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun show! I can't wait to see Sydney start performing in shows like this.

Deborama said...

those pictures are so cute! She is such a doll. What an easy fun idea, the hats, gloves, and scarves. It makes them look so dressed in costume! :)

hatch said...

This looks sooo cute! It looks like she was having a good time.

Yasmine said...

That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! What a neat idea.

Oh, btw, we found Mia's polly pocket!

Michelle said...

Very cute. I wish our school did things like this.