I took this fill in the blank from my cousin, Krystal's blog. I tried to just put the first thing I thought of and not over contemplate it. This is what I got:
1. I love my husband.
2. I fear that I am not doing my best.
3. I crave chocolate.
4. I dislike confrontation.
5. I honor my country and am so glad that I live here.
6. I discontinued tanning.
7. I require at least 7 hours of sleep.
8. I refuse to quit eating what I want.
9. I think I spend too much time at the computer.
10. I perceive that there is more to life than the internet.
11. I disengage when I am feeling frumpy.
12. I reject rated R movies.
13. I loathe cleaning tubs/showers.
14. I worry whether I am really being a good Mom to my kids.
15. I enjoy reading a good book.
16. I contemplate what I could do to be better Mom.
17. I cherish time with Rebecca.
18. I pray that I am doing enough to make it to the Celestial Kingdom.
19. I value good food.
20. I instigate often
21. I mock boys in saggy pants showing their butts & boxers
22. I regard my Dad for being so successful
23. I struggle to get everything done
24. I respect those with more spiritual understanding than I
25. I wonder when I will get our house built
26. I look forward to a tropical vacation (we don't have one planned)
27. I treasure snuggling with my kids
4 comments:
Good list. I'm sure my would be very similiar except for the instigate part. :)
Wow. I feel like I could have written all those answers. We must be a lot alike!
Love it! It's harder than it looks, too!
love your blog. i spend to much time at the computer too.
Post a Comment