Saturday, April 18, 2009

Chelsea's Belated Birthday Party

Since we had to post pone Chelsea's 6th birthday party we changed it to an Easter party. First we colored easter eggs. Following that we did an egg hunt in the yard. Then we did the usual cake and open presents thing.
The group photo: Mason, Carmen, Mia, Morgan, Katie, Chelsea, Lucendy, Emma and Luke (Trenton was invited and came but left before he even came through the door. I think there were too many girls).

Everyone played in the yard until parents arrived. I am so glad it was a nice day for her party.
Mia decided to model some of Chelsea's gifts. And has accepted them as her own.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chelsea. What a nice day for a party.

Michelle said...

I don't know how you colored eggs with all those kids. I'd be too worried about knocked over cups of dye. But I'm sure everyone had a great time. And I'm glad Chelsea was finally able to celebrate her birthday.