Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rebecca's house

During Spring break the girls and I made our usual trek over the pass to visit Rebecca and her kids while the boys stayed home to work. We managed to do a quick shopping trip at the supermall without kids (thanks to Mike), took the kids to McDonald's playland, and to the Bouncy Place for her kids school party. Other than that we just hung out at her house and enjoyed each other company. I'm so thankful she lives in the same state as me!

All of our girls: Sydney, Chelsea, Taylor, Mia, Morgan



Having sooo much fun at "The Bouncy Place"

Before I went home I did all the girls hair (including my own) in a french braid up front.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad you oculd go see Becs! I know you look forward to it. That was nice of Mike to let you have some sister time. From the pictures it looks like all little girls must go through the buggy eyed - I am going to eat you - crazy smile stage. There were a couple years when Abby was 4-5yo when we struggled with our family pictures (or just pictures of her)and her crazy smiles-eyes.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for coming. I had a great time! Sydney wants you guys to come sleep over ASAP...tonight really but soon.

Michelle said...

I wish I lived closer.