Monday, April 6, 2009

Tractor Collection

Collin has been collecting miniture tractors since he was around 18 months old. Around 4 he carried around this tiny John Deere catalog everywhere and knew everything he wanted out of it. Now he is almost 11 and things really haven't changed much. His collection is huge. Although some had to be retired from over use and others were recycled into his own inventions. Which reminds me also: a few years ago a twisty tie was his favorite thing because he would use them to hook up multiple implements in a row. He'd be so happy if I'd bring home new ones I'd grabbed in the produce section of the grocery store. I was downloading pictures from my camera the other day and realized that Collin had taken a few pictures of his collection recently (I think while he was home sick). Even though he is already driving the real tractors regularly he still plays with these and wanting to add to his collection.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe that Collin is still to into his tractor collection at this age. So cute that he was secretly taking pics of them.

Rebecca said...

I totally remember his twisty tie phase!