We drove over to Kent for the day to attend my nephew Logan's baptism. I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. Although the analogy I used was good (borrowed from a blog), my talk was not as well prepared as I would have liked and I ended up reading most of it. My Dad took lots of pictures at the baptism and these were some of my favorites.
Morgan, Chelsea, Sydney, Mia and Taylor (up front)
The only family picture that I'd put on here.
My parents with Logan and Morgan
Me and Rebecca at the luncheon afterwards.
A few days later, it was time to get Morgan's baptism planned. I had Mirla Diaz come over to take pictures of the girls for the program cover. I had the one above on the cover and individual ones on the back. 
My nephew, Jason, from SLC came to work for 2 weeks. I didn't see too much of him since Cameron kept him busy almost every day he was here for 12 hours or more! He just got his permit and Cameron let him chaufer him around and I think he got all of the driving hours he needed and improved on his driving skills. Mia still asks where Jason is. (You can see Cameron and his mechanic, Ted working on the spiker behind Jason)
My parents and also Rebecca and her family came to stay with us for Morgan's baptism. Rebecca came the day after our birthday and so we had a cake to celebrate a day late together. Cameron took me to dinner at Red Lobster on my actual birthday along with my parents, his mom, Jane, Sam & Meredith Harker and Scott & Debbie Ashton. Above is the picture I emailed to Cameron telling him I was ready and waiting for my birthday date!
The morning of Morgan's baptism, Rebecca and I took the kids swimming at my friends house. I'm actually getting a pretty good tan for it still being June.
Sydney and Rebecca with the 3 youngest girls.
Rebecca is going to love that I put this picture on.
For some reason, maybe because I was trying to host the baptism. . . I never got my camera out to take pictures. So these are the pictures my Dad took for me.


Morgan with her good friend, Paige. We had lots of good friends who came (some from more than an hour away) come to support Morgan on her baptism day. I thought it turned out very nicely but I'm relived it is over.
My Mom is a great Grandma! She is really good at entertaining the kids. She loves to play games with them and this picture is of her playing a game called 9 hole golf with them on Sunday. She also made zuchinni bread and wheat bread with them and read stories with them. My girls were all sad to see her go!
A few days later, it was time to get Morgan's baptism planned. I had Mirla Diaz come over to take pictures of the girls for the program cover. I had the one above on the cover and individual ones on the back. 
Now our house is back to just us for the first time in almost 3 weeks. Now what else are we going to do to fill our summer?
6 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like a busy few weeks. homemade bread sounds really good right now..
What else are you going to do? I'm hoping you're coming to visit us.
Rebecca is going to love that picture of her on there.
Mom is a great Grandma and my boys are always so excited when they come and so sad when they leave.
You have had a busy couple of weeks.
Morgan looks so pretty in her baptism pic with her hair all curly--what a cutie! HOpe it was a great day--wish we were there!
Cute pictures. Morgan looks so darling. That's awesome that your mom can entertain all those kids at once. Happy Birthday!!!
What a post! Finally a catchup. Morgan looks absolutely beautiful in her baptism dress. I'm glad you had a good birthday and got to be with your sis.
Congrats on the baptism. You have a happy looking family, and I especially love the photo at the top of your blog.
Post a Comment