Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Car . . .

has been hurt again!

Cameron came home the other night and asked me if I'd seen my window. I hadn't been outside all day and had no idea what he was talking about. I walked out to find it broken out, shattered - the whole thing on the ground or in the car!

There were 2 reasons why this occured . . . 1. we don't have a garage 2. we are surrounded by an apple orchard.

This day the orchard man was mowing the grass in the orchard with a huge mower and probably didn't turn it off when he had to drive at the side of our gravel (and rocky) driveway. So probaby the mower picked a rock and hucked it at my window. The guy probably never even knew what happened since I think he wears those ear muff things.

So the next morning I got to drive to Tri cities and spend 3 hours waiting for a new window to be put in. I was not informed it would take this long and had the 3 girls along with me. We ended up walking a few blocks down to get our nails done to make the time pass a little faster!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Maybe it's time to get a new car. Two accidents in 2 months (or something like that)? That's bad karma.