Our dog, Max made friends with the neighbors dog, Ruby (also a golden lab- we're guessing on both but they are both nice looking dogs). They hung around pretty much at all times and we knew we needed to get our dog fixed asap. Our first attempt ended in a run away dog- no where to be found on the morning of surgery. Finally about a month or so ago Cameron finally made another appointment and he got it done. Soon after that our neighbors said they'd be moving and wouldn't be able to take their dog. So we said we'd keep her. Then we realized just a few weeks ago that she was looking pregnant!!! Great - we were too late! I'll spare you the details but this morning I was realizing that she looked like today was the day (not that I've ever had a dog who had puppies). And after school we looked under the stairs and there they were. We think there are 6!!!! The kids are very excited for them to come out and play. I'm not excited about all the work they will be. So if anyone is interested in a FREE, very cute golden lab puppy- Come on over and pick it out.

8 comments:
I'll pass!
Actually, I may take you up on this one. We already have two labs over here, but one isn't ours and the other one is getting up in years. I'll ask Nathan. My kids would be DELIGHTED!!!
You already know we want one!
If we were already moved I might be interested, but now's not the time for us. I'd love to see them though--I bet they're adorable!
Hope they all find happy homes! Glad you got the neighbor's dog too. That's nice for your dog.
I'd love to have one but you will have to keep it for us so I can visit it. My roommate would not approve of my bringing it home!!!
so i'm pretty sure my mom & dad are interested...maybe my dad will swing by and shop @ Puppies R Us (aka Megan's Puppy Shop). :)
If anyone wants to come check them out I would probably wait a week until their eyes are open and they can walk around since at the moment they are still out of reach under my cement porch stairs. (other than Mia and Mason went under to bring us one to hold)
Post a Comment