Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Deer

Hopefully you don't get sick of all my nature pictures that I'm taking outside of my house. But this was an amazing sight to see while we were getting ready for church on Sunday. Cameron was getting ready in the bathroom and somehow spotted the herd outside. Everyone who was already up went outside for a look. We've seen as many as 7 deer together but never 15!! And they were all in the lake near where the pond trickles in drinking on this beautiful, sunny morning. I snapped a few photos and then they seemed to notice me with my camera trying to get the best shot and slowly wandered back into the sagebrush toward the pond. In case you haven't noticed yet, we have loved living here! We'd love to have visitors enjoy our view with us (and get in the lake when it's warm) so come on over!

3 comments:

Shaina said...

I'm glad you like your area so much. It looks gorgeous!! Totally jealous over here.

Julee said...

It is very beautiful~ where is it?

Rebecca said...

Yep, we saw so many deer in our yard growing up but I'm sure we never saw that many at once, maybe on Diamond Mountain.