according to Chelsea . . .apparently SHE thinks I'm about 6 inches shorter, I'm very skinny, I have the same eye color as she does, and I like salad best (maybe she just knows I like it and she doesn't). But I'm glad she thinks I'm creative and she knows my favorite color.
Now just for fun - I'll let you see how huge I'm getting with this 5th pregnancy. I'm just over 24 weeks here (thanks for taking my picture Debbie).
You look awesome Megan--enjoy the growth for my sake please! I'd kill to be bigger! Gotta love that Chelsea--109 lbs. That's the kind of friend a girl really needs.
Definitely file that one away in the keeper box. She is sweet. As for your preggo pic - you seriously look great. I don't even see a hint of tiredness in that. I am jealous that you have such enjoyable pregnancies and look so HOT while having them!
12 comments:
Super cute belly pic!
I love this picture. You look great. That paper from Chelsea is priceless.
You don't look HUGE, just adorably pregnant.
I didn't know your favorite color was red! You do look cute in that picture. You need to take belly pics more often!
Megan you look so adorable!! Im glad we all finally get to see the belly bump!!
You're not huge. I'll admit I don't miss the maternity jeans. Enjoy rockin' them.
You look great! That paper is so cute, I would say its one for the keeper file!
You look awesome Megan--enjoy the growth for my sake please! I'd kill to be bigger! Gotta love that Chelsea--109 lbs. That's the kind of friend a girl really needs.
You look great!
Looking good at 109 pounds!
Definitely file that one away in the keeper box. She is sweet.
As for your preggo pic - you seriously look great. I don't even see a hint of tiredness in that. I am jealous that you have such enjoyable pregnancies and look so HOT while having them!
Okay...well good luck with your dog! and your looking good too!
Post a Comment