My sister Michelle sent me her blog that has 57 facts about herself. Between that and an email I recieved from Debbie I thought I should fill you in on some perhaps unknown or dumb facts about myself.
1. I have an identical twin sister. We think we look very different now after living apart for over 11 years but people still get very confused looks on their faces when they see us together. I think our voices sound different but some people think they sound the same.
2. I love to take pictures but over the past 4 years since I've had a digital camera I have printed very few. They are lost in cyber world waiting for the day I decide to catch up on my scrapbooking. It will cost me a small fortune when I finally print them all.
3. My parents names are Robert (Bob) and Marilynn and all of my siblings name are R or M also. . . Russell, Melisa, Robynn, Michelle, Ryan, Megan, and Rebecca.
4. Cameron and I also did a pattern with our kids . . . Cameron, Megan, Collin, Morgan, Chelsea and Mia.
5. I love to watch reality TV shows and am very thankful for DVR so that I can get through the silly parts or recaps very quickly.
6. I listen to all kinds of music but since I now have Satalite radio in my car my favorite station is Sirius Hits one which plays the most popular, latest hits at the moment.
7. I love clothes/fashion but stick to the basics. I wear mostly solid T-shirts and jeans.
8. My closet is organized my color, type and all hanging the same direction, everything on my shelf is neatly folded the same way and organized. Since having my 4th child I think my closet hasn't been quite as neat but nothing has been since then.
9. I love hot chocolate and drink it year round. Although since trying to cut back on my treats to loose weight I don't drink that everyday anymore. This summer I hardly had any.
10. I loved going to girls camp and on the trek but we have never taken our kids camping.
11. I have only shared a room with 2 people, Rebecca and Cameron other than 1 semester at Ricks and I can't say I was much of a roommate since I was gone alot (it was while I was engaged to Cameron).
12. I love to decorate but am too cheap or poor to buy the things to make my house look like I really want it to look.
13. Morgan once said when asked what do moms and dads do; "Dads - work and Moms - Shop" I think that is very true in our case. I love to shop. I am lucky I have so many little girls who love to shop also and usually aren't too bad to take along.
14.
No comments:
Post a Comment