So my sister Michelle shared on her blog today her love of dark chocolate m&ms. Well it got me to thinking about my favorite sweet things (really important to think about). I have my favorite things that I can't resist:
1. ice cream (has to be a good, rich kind like dreyers) with hot fudge sauce. I love peppermint, mint chip or almost any chocolaty flavor.
2. homemade cookies - extra soft. I love all kinds but I make chocolate chip or cc oatmeal or snickerdoodles or chocolate with peanut butter chips the most. (I even made cookies with m&ms the day after halloween - like I needed another treat to snack on)
3. brownies - have to be super rich and chocolaty (are you getting a clue that I love chocolate) like the ones they sell at Costco.
4. candy would probably be the next thing. I like all kinds but obviously chocolate covered things are the best. I don't even have a favorite at the moment. I guess I've had so much halloween candy recently that I know there are soooo many good kinds to choose from and I can have a variety.
5. chocolate chips- these are always handy to have easily accessible in the pantry so when the need arises I can just reach in for a handful.
These just are 5 of the reasons I finally joined a gym this month. I have such a sweet tooth and bad eating habits that I need to start exercising to counteract all the sugar I load into my body each day.
By the way, Mia was once again kicked out of babysitting at the gym in the middle of my bodypump class because of a runny nose. I am still annoyed because since coming home I have only had to wipe it once and it was not the least bit green!!
Time to take Chelsea to preschool. Life goes on. I can't let Mia's supposed runny nose keep me from doing all the things this Mom has to do today. I wish I could have finished my class though.
2 comments:
I agree with your list except for the chocolate ice cream. Don't like to eat that! I wonder where we got our sweet tooth from? Hehe!
Cameron,
Isn't it great that our wives can waste so much time on these blogs? What a great country!
JJ
Post a Comment