Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a Week!!

Our week of no school didn't end up quite as fun as my kids hoped for. It started off with Chelsea throwing up all over herself during Junior Primary Sharing Time. I got to leave my class early to take her home. I thought that was it because she ate lunch soon afterwards and played all day with Morgan in the playroom. But Monday night after dinner when we were getting ready to go swimming at the racquet club she again threw up all over herself and the couch! I guess she really didn't want to go swimming. The next day she was fine again. Tuesday night we got a double dose of throw up when Morgan followed soon after by Mia threw up all over the bathroom floor. Luckily that was the end of it for them. Morg got a goupy eye thing the next night and an ear ache Thursday night but no more throw up.

We went ahead with our plans to spend Thanksgiving with Rebecca and her family. We headed up there much later than we planned but we still went. We had the best turkey for Thanksgiving ever!! It was so juicy and perfect. Cameron and Mike smoked it on their Traeger and I highly recommend a Traeger for everyone. Makes a good but very expensive Christmas present for your husband. Cameron wasn't in tip top shape that day spending more time than usual in the bathroom and running to Walgreens for some meds but you wouldn't have really known because he didn't complain much and helped out tons getting the food ready. Friday morning Bec and I woke up somewhat early (about 6:30) and headed out for our anual black Friday shopping spree. We started with Kohls getting about half (but still spent tons) on what we went for, then off to Target where we picked up some items and rainchecks for others, then off to the supermall for the Eddie Bauer Outlet sale (Cameron loves their shirts so I stocked up on them, I got 6 and so they ended up only costing about $15 a piece including tax) and wall flowers from Bath and Body works were only $5 each that morning so we couldn't pass those up. That afternoon Cameron and I took our kids plus Christian and Logan (Becs boys) to the Pacific Science Center and then to Red Robin before dropping them off and heading back to Tri Cities. It was a long but fun filled day.

Saturday I got what Cameron had and I don't want to ever repeat that day again. Cameron was a great Dad and husband that night and came home from work (yes he works 99% of Saturdays) and cleaned and vacuumed the whole house plus went grocery shopping. It made me so happy to have the house look so clean. Too bad it still isn't that clean today. Got to get to work!!

No comments: