Monday, December 3, 2007

The Finished Tree



For FHE tonight we went and got our tree, I did the lights (as usual since I like how I put them on nice and thick) then Collin put on the star and the kids decorated the tree and then I redecorated the tree. We have been keeping the tree fairly sparce since babies tend to break or pull off things. After that we put out our nativity set that my Dad made for our lawn a few years ago. The kids were soooo happy. The girls were singing Christmas songs and dancing around. Other than a few minor disagreements on how and when things should be done it was a fun, festive evening.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice tree. Ours only has lights on it because I refuse to decorate it and then have to redecorate it. Plus, I can only have ornaments on the top half of the tree. Right now Isaac has no interest in the tree but I'm afraid that once it has ornaments, he'll have great interest.

Anonymous said...

Your tree always looks beautiful! Remember when our family took their Christmas photo in front of your tree that year? Merry Christmas!

jj and haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.