Thursday, February 14, 2008

All about me

(I was tagged by Yasmine)

1. 10 years ago . . . I was pregnant with Collin! I was living in a single wide trailer in Mattawa and doing very little that is even noteworthy. I taught primary - I think the 8 turning 9 year old class (now I'm still in primary but teaching 10+11 year old girls)

2. 5 things on my "to do" list . . . make a good valentines dinner, paint my room, collin's room and the hallways, print off all the pictures I've neglected for the past 4 years, clean off my desk, read the Book of Mormon all the way through this year.

3. snacks I enjoy . . . is ice cream a snack? also tortilla chips and mango salsa, carmel popcorn (when debbie makes it best), a handful of chocolate chips or 2(again is that a snack?), Crispix cereal witha banana. if snacks really are desserts I love chocoate chip oatmeal cookies and brownies (from the mix you buy at costco)

4. Bad habits. . . cam said I couldn't post it, probably sticking my foot in my mouth - saying to much, maybe being too honest or opinionated at times, watching too much TV

5. if I suddenly became a billionare . . . I would buy Cameron a farm because he couldn't live without working and then take lots of trips. Probaby start by taking my whole family to the Caribbean. Then maybe Hawaii, Guam so Cameron could visit his old mission. And of course do lots of shopping. Oh and build my dream home and furnish it with no cares about cost!!

6. Places I've live . . . 2 houses in San Jose, California, 4 apartments in Rexburg, Idaho, with my in-laws for a few months and then in a single wide trailer in Mattawa, Washington until our current home in West Richland. We're working on house plans and may one day move back to the farm now in Othello.

7. Jobs I've had . . . clerk/pharmacy tech (sort of) at Country Club Pharmacy, various temp jobs(I signed up with a temp agency both summers I was home from college) and usually was a receptionist or admin assistant of some sort. Mostly I was loved by the companies and stayed with them most of the summer. After getting married I've never had a job other than wife and mother. Boy am I spoiled.

8. Things people don't know about me . . . I am not sure what you guys wouldn't know. I'm pretty open I think. I've lost 4 pounds since joining the gym but am still not a size smaller yet! Oh . . . maybe a few of you don't know I taught a semester of dance aerobics at Ricks but did not enjoy it. I like the semester before when I was just an assistant and just had to follow the leader along up in front. Not plan out the routine and keep up the pace.

Now I tag Tammy Bybee and Barbara Calaway

1 comment:

Yasmine said...

Your snack choices are not much better than mine! If we keep at it at the gym hopefully we'll both start losing more weight! Go us!