Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Skiing





Cameron, Chelsea, Regan jumping, and me posing.

We had a great day skiing at Bluewood with the kids. Mia stayed with Erics family for the day. This is our 4th time on the slopes this year. Collin and Morgans 5th time going and Chelsea's 3rd. They have all improved so much and are very brave. Chelsea told me going up the lift that she feels like a bird when she goes fast down the hill. It was sooo cute. Morgan is daring and goes off the main run to do the little jumps and things at the sides. Chelsea has trouble turning and tries to just go straight all the way down. Cameron and I had to put her between our legs for some of the steep parts. That gives me quite a workout! But since we never did the bunny slope until once at the end of the day and we mostly did blue squares (intermediate runs) I think my kids are awesome!! We had a great day together. We brought Regan (cousin) along with us to snowboard with Collin. He has been more than Collin so he is a good example for Collin to watch. I love skiing with my family. I can't wait until Mia is old enough so we can all go together. Cameron said that skiing made his week because it is so fun to watch the kids learning. The girls never complained and were just so fun to watch. They both shouted a few "Woo-hoos" skiing down which was funny. At the end of our good day Cameron and I had to deal with my broken dryer and ran to Sears to buy and new one. Too bad they didn't have the one in I needed to match the washer from last year so I have to wait until Wed. for it to be delivered. Boy, is our laundry piling up. We had a fun weekend other than that. Friday we went to Bonefish grill with Scott and Debbie for her birthday. Sunday evening we took Debbie over a cake and stayed to play at their house. Monday I went to lunch with my ward friends for Melanie's birthday and then after picking up the kids went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Mason's 3rd birthday with Kip and Gigi's family. The kids were so excited to go there but yuck I do not enjoy it. Now it's back to school and normal life again.


2 comments:

Bybee Family said...

Man I wish that we could have come along. Maybe we can squeeze in one last ski trip before the guys get too busy again. How do your weekends look? Having the girls between your legs just made up for you not going to the gym that day at least that is how I justify making my legs burn like that.

Yasmine said...

I don't think your life is EVER boring! At least, it never LOOKS boring! Have fun at your brothers wedding!