Monday, February 25, 2008

The Happy Couple!!



Here is just one of those rare pictures taken when Cameron is really smiling! I think he looks cute. The photographer took this at the wedding. We were really having a good time (and a great weekend minus the extra time in the airport). Cameron loves to laugh but rarely shows that side of him in pictures. I'm glad we got one of him like this. I could have used a smaller smile and more lipstick but oh well!

3 comments:

Yasmine said...

Tell Cameron I LOVE his smile too! (So does Jason.) We'd all like to see more of the softer side of him. =) I'm glad you had fun at your brothers wedding. (I always have more fun without children.) She looks beautiful and I love her dress.

Jenny said...

It is hard to believe that it has been almost 14 years since I met you and Becs. Your family is so cute. You all seem to be doing great. I did peek on Michelle's blog...she still has that great smile. She was so nice to bring me homemade cookies and bread when I moved to Provo. We need to get Becca to do a blog soon. Jenny Fuller

Megan said...

was it really that long ago. That makes me feel so old!! I was in Rexburg last summer and took a picture of the outside of our old apartment! I wish I could have seen the inside. We had some really fun times there. I miss all our walks. I need to go on more now. Megan