Here are some pictures I took yesterday of our house. It should go on the market by this weekend and then it will have to be this clean all the time!! This is going to hard. Any suggestions on staging? Besides my bedroom would look way better with a nice bedroom set (headboard).
5 comments:
so clean its goregous! I hope it doesnt sell, oh did I say that outloud?
The house looks great. My recommendation to keep it clean is to not let your kids in the house anymore. Has your bathroom always been that color?
my bathroom has been that color for probably 3 or 4 years. Not sure when I painted it. I know Cameron was out of town and I stayed up and did it in one night.
Looks beautiful! I hope it sells super fast so you don't have to keep it clean for long;)
Your house looks super fab! Good luck selling it! I'll probably see you soon--we're coming to WA on the 16th.
Post a Comment