Rebecca told me about this great blog that shows cute girly hairstyles. So having 3 girls hair that I love to do but sometimes am in need of inspiration and new ideas, I checked it out! It's http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/ and it's just a regular mom like us (I don't think she's even a hairdresser) that likes her girls to have good hairdos. I majorly need to invest in more ribbon and flowers to dress up the cute things I've done the past 2 days since first checking it out but Morgan and Chelsea really like what I've done so far. Here are some pictures of Chelsea's first new do:
She is very into braids right now (she hates me to french braid b/c it hurts) so I did french braids to the crown and then big pony tails. It would have looked great if I"d had the perfect ribbons to go with her outfit but I was in a hurry that morning and could only find dirty ones that matched. BTW - I took this picture just before bed after she'd had the hairdo since early morning so it is no longer completely slicked in but it looked practically perfect before he many outfit changes. We got a few compliments on it. Maybe I'll show a few more dos over the next few days. I do love to do my girls hair!

1 comment:
I sent the link to my friend who has girls. I don't think I'll have much need of girl hair do ideas for a very long time-probably never.
Post a Comment