Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pictures from Last weekend

So I am finally getting around to putting on these pictures.





Chelsea's actual 5th birthday night blowing out her candle on a sugar cookie.



Chelsea in her new birthday outfit from Grandma Jane that she wore for preschool class pictures



Morgan singing with the 1st graders at her school.



SNOW and the horrible gas prices on the last weekend in March!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Is that a Fred Meyer? I miss Fred Meyer. They have them in Alaska (home), Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Hawaii...also Utah under the name Smiths. Just wondering

Michelle said...

Very cute pics. I've been waiting for you to update your blog! If you think gas is bad there, it's been $3.65/gallon here for regular unleaded for the past month or so.

Megan said...

yes. Fred Meyer. I go there maybe once a month. Not usually the best grocery prices but they have some good sales and I love the free babysitting. Plus they have clothes with great clearance prices. I'm knew Cali gas was more but I think ours is plenty bad considering I drive a beast that costs $75 to fill up and drive about 450+ miles.