Friday, April 25, 2008

Roses in my Kitchen



Again on a Thursday night I ran out the door to play volleyball as soon as Cameron came home. I came home 2 hours later to find roses sitting on my counter! No card (as usual) so I asked him what the occasion was and he said "just because." I pressed him for a better explanation but he said he wouldn't buy me flowers just because again if I tried to read more into it than that. So I stopped and am just happy I have beautiful roses in my clean kitchen right now! As you should know we'll be putting our house on the market next week and I've been working hard to make it "designed to sell." Also for those of you who haven't seen my latest kitchen table with benches I took a picture so you can see that too. I love the benches and I loved that our chair from the other table in the dining room matched perfectly and how we have it laid out here we can fit 7 people or when we can finally pull it out (at another house) it will fit 8.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love it all...the roses, the clean kitchen, the table & benches and even the new light fixtures which I hadn't seen yet. Good work!

Michelle said...

I really like the table...didn't know you had even bought one. Very nice of Cameron to buy you flowers. They're very pretty.

Deborama said...

I love clean houses, one day Im going to have one! :) Cameron is so sweet.

Yasmine said...

Hmmmm....just because? Highly suspicious. You might want to check his cell phone records, or bank account, or... just kidding.
The last time Jason brought me roses when it wasn't a holiday it was to say thank you for putting up with hunting season. Maybe he's just grateful for all you do to get the house ready and to move and stuff. I can't believe you've gotten your house looking so good! You're making me look bad!

marcalicious said...

way to go Cameron!!!!