Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Word

Answer the following with only one word.
1. Where is your cell phone? ....................car
2. Your significant other?.......................Cameron
3. Your hair?....................................brown
4. Your mother? .................................caring
5. Your father?..................................giving
6. Your favorite thing?..........................computer?
7. Your dream last night?........................didn't
8. Your favorite drink...........................water
9. Your dream/goal?..............................house
10. The room you're in?..........................office
11. Your children?.....................................cute
12. Your fear?...................................pain
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years...........vacationing
14. Where were you last night?...................home
15. What you're not?.............................perfect
16. Muffins......................................poppyseed
17. One of your wish list items?.................piano
18. Where you grew up?........................... California
19. What you read last........................Friend
20. What are you wearing?........................sweats
21. Your TV?.....................................off
22. Your pets?...................................none
23. Your computer? ..............................nice
24. Your life?...................................great
25. Your mood?...................................good
26. Missing someone?.............................no
27. Your car?....................................Expedition
28. Something you're not wearing?................ring
29. Favorite Store?..............................Target
30. Your summer?.................................crazy
31. Like someone?................................yes?
32. Your favorite color?.........................pink
33. Last time you laughed........................yesterday
34. Last time you cried?.........................?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice answers. I tried to come up with something different than you because a lot of what I had to say was the same thing.

jj and haley said...

Megan, you're right Cameron is sooooooooo hot. Haha. It was great seeing you guys while we were in the Tri-Cities. Thanks for being nice to me while we were on the court-there's a first time for everything(jk). It was nice to beat those youngsters(singles). I like most of your music on the blog. My wife would get mad if she knew I was on your blog, but oh well, we have been married for 12 yrs. now so she probably won't leave me. I don't know when we will ever be back in the area. Take care.