

Sunday afternoon we worked on Collin's science fair project. He designed and built the K'nex car and then we tested it out on how fast it could go on different surfaces. The girls did something they do often and I remember doing lots with Rebecca growing up - looking through a catalog and picking which thing we like best and which is "ours". Chelsea and Morgan do it lots too and Mia is now joining in. Chelsea and Morgan also decided to dress like twins after church and they looked so cute I had to take their picture. I hope they always stay best friends (although they don't call themselves that - they think sisters can't be called best friends) but really they are.
2 comments:
Cute pictures, especially the photoshopped one. Those flowers almost seem to overtake their heads!
Those pictures are so cute. My sisters and I did the same thing everytime we went to my Grandma's house because she had the JCPenney and Sears catalog :-). Sometimes we would even get in fights about what was "ours" and my Mom would have to remind us we were just pretending. :-)
Post a Comment