Monday, June 16, 2008

Chelsea's Pre-K Graduation!




So I'm a few weeks behind. I almost forgot all about Chelsea's fun graduation since Cameron and I left for Alaska in the wee hours of the morning after her graduation night. Chelsea cried for an hour before school that day because my Mom and Dad left to go to Seattle. Luckily she bucked up enough to go to her fun grad party that included a bounce house, lots of food, and fun painted tatoos. For the graduation night they sang lots of songs and Chelsea said her part: "Welcome to Gateways Pre-K Graduation!" Cameron and Collin missed the festivities. It was a very hectic day for us but it was so cute to see all the kids in their cap and gowns.
Chelsea with Miss Felicia and Miss Teddy

The graduating class of 2021
Chelsea showing off her diploma!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute. They don't do preschool graduation around here. I love the picture of Chelsea sitting so ladylike in her dress!

calawayfamily said...

thats so cool. I remember my graduation it was a blast looks like chelsea had alot of fun!!!BYE!!!

Deborama said...

That looks so fancy! I still can't believe they do that for preschool! So funny!

Heather B said...

Hey! Cute blog! This is Dale and Karen's daughter Heather- I'm glad you put your blog address on the family newsletter. I sent you an invite to mine-- will you mention to Rebecca and see if she'll do that for me too? Thanks! Your Alaska trip looks so awesome!

Jenny said...

I got a good laugh at Chelsea sitting so ladylike also. She seems like such a sweet girl. We haven't seen the kids in person since Christmas 2003(I think?). They sure have grown up a lot.
Jenny