

My parents were here for a few days after the cruise. Finally on Sunday before they left we took some pictures after church. It was Morgan's birthday so I spent forever beautifying her for church but left no time for myself. Plus I got something in my eye before these pictures (besides the sun) and could hardly hold one open. Plus I was not planning on pictures so we are NOT at all color coordinated which I think is a must for these kind of pictures. My girls do own matching dresses! Oh well. 

But in honor of Father's Day I also wanted to post this picture of the men in my life. My Dad is awesome and a great example for our family of spiritual, friendly, fun loving and very giving father. Cameron is a wonderful dad and excellent example of what hard work can do for you and your family. He is a great provider and spoils us often. Collin has 2 great examples of priesthood holders to look up to who work hard and play hard. I'm also thankful for my mother who is a great Grandma ! The girls just love her and she takes lots of time to play games with them and teach them new things. I wish we lived closer so we could see them much more!!

3 comments:
We love being with your family. We also wish you lived closer.
So cute! non matching outfits is what sepia and black & white are for! :)
The kids look so cute. I think that the pictures look great. We don't have a family picture with Brinley. We need to get them taken. I am just so picky when it comes to what the pictures end up like. Who knows maybe in August when the kids get back. Your folks look great too!
Jenny
Post a Comment