Saturday, June 21, 2008

How we've spent our Summer so far . . .

THE GIRLS:



MIA


CHELSEA




MORGAN


THE BOYS:


COLLIN
CAMERON
I THINK THE GIRLS HAVE AN EASIER LIFE AND I'M GLAD I'M ONE OF THEM!! THANK GOODNESS FOR THE HARD WORKING BOYS IN OUR LIFE WHO MAKE OUR POOL SIDE LIFE POSSIBLE!


(I am the photographer (although my Dad took the pictures of the boys out on the farm while they were here) and so I have no photos of ME laying out in my swimsuit! I know you're all so disappointed. ;) I'm just disappointed that my tan is no where as nice as my girls. )

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad I'm the stay at home mom also. My man may not have it as hard as yours though but I also don't get to hang poolside everyday either. You have it pretty nice. Lucky you!

Megan said...

It would be even nicer if the pool was actually at my house! Not one that we have to drive to.

Michelle said...

If I could only get as tan as Caleb...I used to be like that. What happened to us as adults?

Bob Stringham said...

Thanks for the gratutious comments and the credit for the photos.

Deborama said...

So fun, I love summer! We need to come swim! Im so glad day camp is over. NOw summer can start! :)

Haley said...

These are so cute! It is nice to be a girl, isn't it? :-)

Yasmine said...

Yeah, us s.a.h.m.'s have it pretty good sometimes. I took two pics at the party but we really should have gotten a group photo! Next time we do a movie night we'll get one before you leave.

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Megan and Rebecca. I can't believe that we have been friends for about 14 years. What wonderful lives you two have created for yourselves along with your great husbands. You two have become amazing wives and moms. I am so glad that we are still friends. I miss the late night walks around Rexburg. Wish we were closer. I love you both!
Jenny