Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Still NO INTERNET!
This move was going to be hard - to leave Tri cities and the life we had there. But has been even worse because I still can't figure out how to get the internet working. I was truely addicted to blogging and spending far too much time on the internet each day so the lack of internet has actually been kind of good for me. On top of no internet my washer broke for the 3rd time this month and Sears screwed me again today telling me I didn't really have an appt. scheduled. First they told Cameron we couldn't get one for 2 wks but then after him yelling at them they amazingly found an opening on Friday! Let's see if they show up this time. This was already their second time of these 3 breakdowns that they said we didn't have an appointment! Like we just made up a fake appt!! So today I'm at my really nice sister in laws house doing laundry again in her awesome laundry. Luckily she has to sets so it goes pretty fast! Cameron was going to buy me a new washer last week when it broke but I wouldn't let him since I'd already bought the warranty and it less than 2 years old and they dryer is less than a year (and I really want matching!). I regret that! I wish I'd let him buy new ones. But at least while I'm here I get to also use Gigi for her internet connection. So no pictures still. I can't even take any more pictures because somehow in the move I've lost the charger for my camera and now the batteries are dead!! Hopefully I'll get completely unpacked and organized this week and then life can get back to my new normal. It has been really nice being out on the farm. The kids riding their 4 wheelers around and seeing Cameron more and randomly throughout the day again. I do get email to my blackberry so everyone can email me more! I've been reading everyone's blogs but haven't taken the time to comment on too many of them because I don't want to be hogging this computer. Got to get busy and read more blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
When are you coming back to tricities? Did you get to work out? Did you watch the dorkey preview?
I'm coming back friday. Hopefully I'll get to visit that day. I did work out and it was so nice but I've got sore legs today! No I haven't watched the dorky preview. Maybe I should now.
WHAT WORK OUT?
You need internet and phone! I'm dying w/o you having it!
missing megan
haha thats so funny I can't believe that you can't find your charger. any who why doesn't cam just fix the internet for you huh........
Post a Comment