So earlier today (when my house was pretty clean) I was reading my cousin, Heathers blog and she got tagged having to show pictures of her house immediatly. I thought I'm glad I didn't get tagged with that one. But then tonight after school and having my nephew Mason here most of the day and after spending over an hour waiting for football practice to end and making dinner and helping the girls with their homework and reading the Friend etc etc. Then I sit down and read Yasmine's updated blog and yep . . . she tagged me!! And I didn't cheat. This is how things look now!
1. Kitchen Sink: Yep that's the dinner dishes and the dishwasher only half unloaded from time I ran it this afternoon.
2. Toilet: This is my bathroom. Notice the potty training has taken place here and the toilet paper holder is broken and I have the beautiful plastic thing to hold all the essentials.
3. Laundry Room: I cleaned out my car this morning and that is what is in the box at the bottom. My washer broke for the 5th time or more last week and Cameron did a temperary fix on it for me until the part arrives. Since this is right by the back door it is kind of a catch all for junk that comes into the house.
4. Fridge: Isn't it lovely! Broken shelf. Not big enough to hold everything when you live out in the middle of no where! You can see the open door to the pantry/laundry/mudroom including the broken cupboard door where the mouse got into and ate my chocolate chips(now in a plastic mouse proof bin - not the bag that was eaten from though - that is in the trash).
5. What are your kids/spouse and/ or pets doing right now? Collin is putting away a Book of Mormon kids story book and then proceeded to come up with 10 more reasons to come out of his room and ask me things - like why I'm taking pictures tonight. The girls are sound asleep although I'm worried about Mia wetting the bed or getting up at midnight wanting dinner since she fell asleep on the way home from football practice at 5:30ish.
6. Your favorite shoes: I think I look pretty darn HOT in these things. Anything with a heel is good for me. Deceives people into thinking I'm taller with longer legs.
7. Your favorite room: Right now my bedroom is my sanctuary. I have my nice bed and my TV and my computer all in this room.
8. Your Dream Vacation: Tropical and without children like our cruise to the Western Carribbean. Don't all the men look so handsome.
9. Closet: Not too clean. . . it hasn't been much better the whole time we've lived here. But you can tell something about me from it - I like solids. 95% or more is solid. I need to break out of that though . . . it's getting a bit boring. I like to play it safe when it comes to my shirts.
10 Self - portrait: I guess I did cheat slightly by pulling my hair out of the pony that it's been in all day. . . not that it helped!
Ok. So now I'm tagging my twin sister, Rebecca and my friends, Debbie, Meredith and Jenny! Lets see yours now ladies!
5 comments:
Yup, I did forget it, but I kinda fixed it on my blog. Good job on getting those photos done! I love Cameron's farmer tan!
Thanks for the Tag! Luckily it was actually one of my cleaner days where I actually got dressed!
whatever like Im doing that tag! Do you have to do those exact rooms? debo
Oh! You got tagged after all! How funny. But no worries, your place looks great. LOVE the shoes (I know what you mean about a heel) and I love your bed, it's beautiful.
Hope you don't mind I got on your blog from Debbies. There has been alot of tags lately but I have never seen one like this. Thats crazy. My house for sure wouldn't look that good. Love the shoes by the way......
Post a Comment