Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Belated Post . . . Cool Rides to the Parade of Homes




Way back in September our good friends: Sam and Meredith Harker and Neal and Tammy Bybee went with us on the funnest ever day of touring the Tri cities Parade of Homes (Dan Hatch tagged along for part of the time). We borrowed Kips Harley so we could be cool too. We rode with everyone to tour the homes, go to a fantastic dinner at P.F. Changs and hang out by the river. We laughed our heads off and got really good parking and had a really memorable Saturday. I'm not sure how Tammy and I managed to get our husbands to leave the farm for so long on a Saturday in the middle of harvest time but I was so thankful they did. I think we all look pretty cool. I wish I could have bought Cameron one of these for himself on his birthday. Maybe next year. I had fun editing today instead of cleaning . . . I would have done this post long ago but I was waiting for Tammy to send me the pictures (I brought my camera but failed to put a memory card in so I got no pictures for myself).

7 comments:

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun - sounds like a great day and I love your editing on the photos. Very cool.

Michelle said...

Nice job on the editing. Are you going to start getting all fancy on me? I would never let anyone in my family get a motorcycle. I can't believe you'd even consider getting one for Cam.

Megan said...

A few months ago I thought it would be crazy and selfish for Cam to buy a motorcycle. But after riding on it with him and having so much fun. And him saying it is only fun when I'm on with him. I've reconsidered. It's a rush to ride around on it with him! Sometimes I think I need to do something a little crazy and irresponsible with him. Good for the relationship.

Raimi said...

Hi Megan! Thanks for stopping by our blog & for leaving a comment. What a fun surprise it was to see you name. Blogging really makes the world seem small. It is so much fun to see pictures of you & your cute family. So cool to see your sister Michelle's post above mine. You will have to tell you family HI for us! Keep in touch!

Raimi Davis-Krupp

Deborama said...

How fun! I love all your pics, can't wait to see ocean ones from this weekend! :)

Yasmine said...

Aren't you supposed to be in a bikini in a picture like that?

Haley said...

What a perfect day...I LOVE going to the Parade of Homes...and you're right, the bikes do look super cool...I'm very jealous.
P.S. I don't think I've seen this new blog background--I love it.