Chelsea is always singing songs. Real ones that she knows or ones she makes up about what she is playing or parts of songs she knows to familiar tunes like primary songs or Hannah songs. She is really good at remember songs. Yesterday she came home from Kindergarten and told me she had music class. And then she sang me Yankee Doodle Dandee. I sang along for the first verse but I don't know the rest. Then she proceeded to sing the next 2 verses along with actions. Since she always gets stage fright I decided to see if I could get her to sing while I recorded it. She made it through the first 2 but then got nervous. She still looks cute singing it though. Morgan and Mia are in the video too trying to steal a bit of the attention.
8 comments:
whoa, when did you do all these posts! Cute singing, she is so adorable! Im glad Mia didn't need stiches! The pumpkin patch looked fun!
Adorable! Who knows what other hidden talents your kids have?
thats so funny yea I can't even sing that well haha well gotta go bye
I love the singing. Sydney loves to sing now and often sings when she plays. It will be fun when she can get through a whole song though. I'll have to try to record her also.
Cute! Love it!
She is your singer for sure--I loved that she would make up these songs when she was playing by herself or with the girls. I didn't know Yankee Doodle had multiple verses.
I like all your photos. That's amazing you got the husbands to go to the pumpkin patch. Way cute singing. I love how you always have your girls' hair done so well. That is a talent.
What a sweet little voice...I love Morgan too...she reminds me of Benjamin--he is in EVERY video and picture that I take...even if I tell him not to he jumps in at the last minute. The pumpkin patch pics are super cute (I love that pumpkin patch)--I love the look on Collin's face...he reminds me of a certain boy in my family that gets very annoyed if anything takes too long.
Post a Comment