My girls were in desperate need of haircuts. Really since school started they have and I kept putting it off. I tried cutting Chelsea's myself (which I used to do regularly) after her accident and failed miserably! Her thick hair was super crooked. Morgan's was just too long and hard to deal with some days. Mia's was long and thin (although I didn't have them cut enough off). They loved being pampered and Mia love the little french braids they did. Funny thing - 2 days later Mia climbed in the shower with me so I took out her braids and she started screaming and crying to me that I ruined her pretty hair! I told her I could fix it, that I knew how to braid but she cried and screamed and held onto the pink hairbands until I did fix it! Amazing - Mom knows how to french braid baby fine hair too- I just had never attempted it on her.










So Saturday we headed off for our girls day in Tri-cities. We did some shopping then the haircuts at Monkey Dooz. It's a fabulous place to get a girls haircut! Afterwards we went to see High School Musical 3: Senior Year! I loved it and so did the girls. Then girls time was over and we met the boys for dinner at Applebee's before heading for home. Boy do I hate the long drive back to Mattawa when I practically pass my still empty, unsold home there. 

I forgot to take a picture of Morgan's finished hairdo. This one I took in the car does not do it justice. She had 4 inches cut off plus I had them long layer it like mine then finished it off with some cute twists and flippy pony hairdo.
4 comments:
Cute! I bet the girls had fun.
What a fun girls day. Sadly, I won't be having any of those in the near future.
I will have to check it out, my girls are in need of a hair trim!
I loved HS Musical 3 too! I haven't had anyone to admit that too yet :-)! The girls look adorable.
Post a Comment