Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas



We had a fantastic Christmas season so far but we are definitely keeping busy on all our winter sports and things we enjoy doing together so this will be my only post until after the kids are back in school. I have a field trip, band concert, Christmas parties, playing with cousins and Christmas to blog about but that can come later. Here are a few pictures of how cold outside it is right now - 10 degrees!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! That looks cold! We got too much rain in California but it beats being freezing cold!

Jen said...

That looks sooooooo chilly

Michelle said...

I love the middle picture. So cold there but it's cold in UT too now. I'm not used to it. See you soon.

Shaina said...

ooooh. Cold. looks like you were warm and cozy inside.

Deborama said...

So fun! Love the pics, did you see Ashleys, they were awesome! Collin has been growing! Happy New Year!

Haley said...

Collin has grown a ton. Love the girls matching jammies. Looks freezing...we've only had a couple cold days here.

ShaRee said...

Cute children in front the tree. I loved that day, everything looked so sparkly with the ice crystals everywhere....like diamonds :)