I got tagged for this on Facebook and thought I'd add it here too. I guess I should add to the list that I was nick named Random in high school by Jared Lynch. My senior women shirt said Random and Rebecca's was Tamdon (that's what Jared called us - the Random Tandom). So here is my list.
25 Things about Me . . .
1. I have 4 children. I always thought before I was married that I would want 4-6 kids and right now I am very happy to just have 4. I don’t have plans for more at the moment and get sick of being asked if and when I’m going to have more now that Mia is 3.
2. I talk to my twin sister, Rebecca, just about everyday or multiple times a day about everything and nothing important. I wish we lived in the same place but I am happy she at least lives in the same state.
3. I love to bake. . . Cookies, brownies, pies, rolls. But I hate to make dinner or at least deciding what to make for dinner.
4. I love ice cream with hot fudge!
5. I only have an associates degree – much to my parents disappointment- my 6 siblings all have either a bachelors, masters or doctorate degree.
6. If I could go back I would have gone to beauty school instead so I could cut hair from home since I am a stay at home Mom anyways. I wanted to do this but didn’t have the guts to tell my parents I didn’t really want to go to college.
7. My husband says I snubbed him the first time he tried to talk to me. I hear I’m stuck up still but really I think I just don’t know what to say or am feeling shy. I would rather say nothing at all then to say something fake.
8. I love to blog. It’s been a great journal and scrapbook for me the past 1 ½ years that I’ve been doing it.
9. I miss playing volleyball. My biggest regret of high school is that I decided not to play on the team my senior year. Not sure how I got talked into that one. I wanted to tell the coaches the first day of school that I’d made a mistake but I didn’t think they’d take me back. (my twin and the other set of twins on the team decided not to play that year- we were sick of warming the bench). When I lived in Tri-cities I played fairly regularly but not since I moved back to the farm.
10. I love to dance but realize over the years I’m very out of practice and not as coordinated as I used to think I was.
11. My 3 girls all love to play barbies and dress ups just like I used to as a kid.
12. I’ve been on 2 cruises and would love to go again.
13. I have never had a drink of alcohol or tried smoking or drugs thanks to the example of my alcoholic, drug addicted relatives. In high school I thought if I ever did I’d end up with sad lives like theirs and I wasn’t going to risk that. Better just not to try it at all.
14. My husband makes me laugh. Even when I think I’m mad. I think that’s why I married him. He’s just fun to be around.
15. I love having leather seats in my car.
16. I will never go back to regular radio after having satellite radio in my car.
17. I love to listen to Sirius Hits 1.
18. I watch too much TV.
19. I loved the Twilight series books. I’ve read them all twice.
20. My Dad taught me to ski when I was 4. We started taking our kids skiing 3 years ago (Collin decided to snowboard –he was 7, Morgan was 5 when she started, Chelsea started when she was 4). I love to watch my kids ski!
21. I love to get pedicures! I got my first one about 8 years ago and I’m not sure why I never had one sooner. I still only get them a few times a year. Maybe if I lived somewhere that I could wear flip flops year round I’d get them more often.
22. I love to drink hot chocolate on cold mornings! Sometimes on warm ones too!
23. I think I’m artistic and crafty but don’t use my skills as often as I should.
24. I also talk to Debbie Ashton on the phone most days and I’m glad I can be myself around her. I hope one day we live in the same city. Hint, hint. Luckily we’ve never lived more than an hour away.
25. I love high heeled shoes . . . maybe to compensate for my height! I also love flip flops because they are comfortable.
6 comments:
Blaine and I are also addicted to satellite radio--every time our subscription is expired and we call to cancel, they wheel and deal us some offer and so we of course sign back on.
Those 25 things are all familiar to me. One day, I'm sure I'll get addicted to Satelite radio but for now I'll survive without it.
I also wish we played volleyball our Sr. year. Oh well. At least we had fun playing it in college and actually improved a ton our Freshman year.
I'm 100% totally shocked by #6!
awwww, Im on your blog! Thanks for all the date nights lately! :) Its been fun! We went to the Temple sat. it was so nice, its been so long, we are bad! While we were gone my kids made us our fancy dinner, it was cute!
corbin got 1st in his cub group and 2 over all--the 1st place was a kid whos car was overweight but whos dad refused to take any weight off. twit. im sure there is a special place in hell for jerks like that. (maybe the geneology library???)
I can so relate to so many of those...except the volleyball...I have no skills whatsoever (as you well know :-)) and didn't realize how fun it was until I played with you in the Tri-Cities :-).
Post a Comment