Outside my window.....It snowed a bit this morning but now is just gray and cold. I wish it would just snow or warm up not this inbetween stuff.
I am thinking....that I miss living in Tri cities and my old ward friends. That I should be cleaning up or excercising instead of blogging.
I am thankful for....my husband who spoils me - Takes me out on lots of date nights every month, usually including dinner out. I've always had a car with leather seats and keyless entry (since he bought me my Honda accord in 1998). He's let me shop without questioning my purchases. And he works so hard so that he can build me my dream home.
From my kitchen....I'm dirty! but at least the dishwasher is running. The girls have a friend over and they are making bracelets and eating candy at the table.
I am wearing.....my favorite gray sweats and purple shade t shirt. And slippers to keep my feet warm. I miss my fireplace!
I am creating....a blog book but currently have too many pictures to upload it to blog2print and don't want to not print the whole thing. I created a calendar for the Calaway family that I still need to deliver to everyone.
I am reading....nothing at the moment. Which really is rare. I read alot before Christmas and have just decided not to start up again until I get more organized.
I am hoping....that I am up to the challenge of getting all the bids on house and staying on top everything that goes along with that.
I am hearing....the xbox game Quantom of Solace that Collin is playing with his cousin Ben and the girls playing with their friends Danielle. Plus the very noisy dishwasher.
One of my Favorite things.... is my computer. Obviously.
Plan for the rest of the week...I think we're having the Harkers over for dinner tomorrow after church. No school Monday but no plans yet. I need to go visiting teaching, work out at least 3 times, probably shop in Tri-cities.
I got this idea from Kim's blog.
5 comments:
Not only do you miss your friends in the Tri-Cities, but we miss you!Can't you magically transport that dream house from Othello to the Tri-Cities?!?! That way I can sample your dinner rolls more often.;)
I like this post. I may have to copy it...Who is Kim?
Kim is a friend. Cameron was best friends with her husband in high school - and she is the sister in law of my sis in law Bonnie. But we don't know each other well yet. But I recently found her blog.
love your blog! being able to see your blog we end up missing nothing about washington except the cold and taxes. and i dont mind missing those!!!!
Sorry the dinner thing didn't work out. I had forgotten that we had a family birthday. We are going to hopefully go to a movie or something else fun on Monday if you feel like coming to Tri-Cities. Your new blog layout is very cute, by the way. Eventually I may update mine. I'm just lucky to turn on the computer these days!
Post a Comment