Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flowers


How nice was that . . . my husband surprised me this morning by having these delivered after he left for work (yes he usually works Saturdays). I thought we weren't going to be celebrating much since we have a tripped planned in place of it. But I guess he was in a romantic, generous mood or something! As usual - NO CARD but I would have been really shocked if there had been. I'm just glad I have them to enjoy. I need to go clean my kitchen now so I can enjoy them without being surrounded by breakfast dishes! Happy Valentine's Day everyone- I wish I could send you all flowers to enjoy today too!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

They look beautiful! Mike actually got me flowers too and a new frying pan which we REALLY needed!

Shaina said...

That was really great of him!! The flowers are beautiful!

marcalicious said...

beautiful!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

gorgeous! happy valentines day to you guys too.

Michelle said...

The flowers are beautiful and it was very thoughtful of Cam to do it. I've practically forbidden Stephen to give me flowers on V-Day. I'd rather get them on another day when they aren't quite as expensive.

Deborama said...

So pretty! I hope your having fun on the bikes.