Monday, February 2, 2009

Mia's 3

Mia was so excited that it was finally her birthday. Unfortunetly I just didn't feel like throwing a party like I did for my older 3 for their 3rd birthdays. So Mia and I went to Tri cities on her birthday (Jan. 21) and met some friends at McDonalds playland. We made it a party playing with Debbie and Meredith's kids that were not in school- Jocelyn, Avery, Afton, Bruin and Camryn. They all got happy meals and had a great time going down the slide. That's a great party right?


After dinner we had Mason (cousin) and his family (Kip and Gigi's family) came over to have cake and ice cream and help us celebrate. She was very excited about her Mermaid Barbie - it's what she'd been asking for since she gave Morgan one for Christmas. And now there are fewer fights in the tub. Mason gave her a cell phone. We were sad that Val and Jane were too sick to come to the party. I made a delicious ice cream cake - although it wasn't too pretty. It was a chocolate cookie crust with chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, peppermint and whip cream layers!!



We are so glad Mia is in our family! She makes us smile with her cute voice and crazy energy! She seems so grown up playing pretend with her sisters. We love how she shakes her stuff when she dances in the dance outfits (or swimsuits) that she ends up in almost daily. She still sucks her fingers and her silky blanket still comforts her but she is a big girl who knows what she likes. She trys to get everything she wants and is pretty spoiled but how can you say no to such a cute tiny little pixie! She makes horrible messes (but fewer than she used to) but what would life be like without her or them? BORING! Happy Birthday Princess Mia!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Sydney wishes she lived close enough to go to the party!

Haley said...

Sounds like a perfect party to me. Mia is 3?! That means Olivia is almost 3! Too fast for me.

Michelle said...

I think a playdate at McD's is a perfect party for a 3 year old. I don't know that we'll be doing anything for Isaac in a couple months.