
I love talking to Rebecca as much as possible on the phone. We sometimes skip a day or two on the weekend but we usually make up for it by talking multiple times in one day, instant messaging each other, or making comments on facebook and our blogs. We try to see each other as much as possible but as the years go by and our families multiply, it happens less and less. In the past few years, I think we visit each other about every 3 months. So I usually go to her house about twice a year, and she comes to my house about that also. Rebecca and I love just hanging out and our kids get along quite well also. Recently, Mia and Sydney ask to play with each other often. Instead they get to say hi to each other via Skpe or using the camera on MSN messager and putting the phone on speaker phone.
After I failed to find a weekend I could go over to visit Rebecca - she decided to come to me! I am so glad she did. We did absolutely nothing noteworthy but just enjoyed having 2 nights of staying up talking and watching our favorite shows together. The kids had a fun slumber party and making the family room a complete disaster! Now I need to be better at making definite plans for my trip over there.
This is: Taylor, Christian, Mia, Morgan, Collin, Chelsea, and Logan!
Sydney was mad about something and refused to be in the picture. My kids were waiting to get picked up for school so we didn't have time to wait for her to decide to be in it.
4 comments:
I like your commentary! ;)-
It was a fun trip just hanging out even if you were distracted with getting ready for your next trip.
So glad you guys still get to see each other so often.
How many chocolate chips cookies and scoops of mint chip ice cream did you guys consume while together?!!!
What adorable cousins!
Post a Comment